Tuesday, September 19, 2006

i'm the new don

afternoon .. got a nice email about my work today, but was piggy backing off me giving them business .. but, they address me by the wrong name - so, does he want my business? did he even see my stuff? you can call me don if you'd like .. enjoy this one below, joe d.

Don, Hi, I wanted to let you know I really like your art. I'm an artist as well but most of what I do is commerical art. I produce art giclees for folks like you and wanted to offer my services. You may already have someone you're using for this and if so I understand. I've got more information on my website at: www.wilsonartprints.com. I also produce canvas art bags, printing the canvas, matching it with an appropriate inner cloth liner and sewing them all in house. Information on the art bags may be found at: www.canvasartbags.com Again, great work. Keep it up! -- Paul

No comments: